美国ZYGO ZeGage™ Pro Production Ready 3D Optical Profiler
The ZeGage™ Pro and ZeGage™ Pro HR 3D optical profilers provide non-contact measurement and characterization of micro- and nano-scale features of virtually any surface, and set the new standard for performance, ease of use, flexibility, and precision of benchtop-class industrial non-contact surface profilers。
The base ZeGage™ Pro model delivers surface mapping at the nanometer scale, meeting the needs for most industrial surfaces. For smoother samples, with a much finer surface finish, the ZeGage™ Pro HR offers more than 20X higher precision with 0.15 nm vertical precision.
ZYGO's ZeGage™ products have been taking interferometric surface profiling out of the lab and into production for nearly a decade。 With the ZeGage Pro and Pro HR systems, powerful and trusted capabilities such as SureScan™ technology for vibration robust metrology are now paired with ZYGO's exclusive Part Finder and tools to make sample changes fast and easy, minimizing wasted time and maximizing throughput。
Like all earlier ZeGage™ profilers, the ZeGage™ Pro and Pro HR systems are constructed with a compact benchtop-friendly design. Coupled with SureScan™ technology, there is no need for expensive vibration isolation tables, system enclosures, or consumables. They also run ZYGO's interactive control software, , for easy and detailed visualization to help you control your process。
Read more to see how the ZeGage™ Pro systems' power, versatility, and value can benefit you.
- Proprietary non-contact measurement technology is enhanced with SureScan™ technology for low sensitivity to vibration and easy placement anywhere within your facility.
- Quantitative surface metrology with nanometer-level precision provides superior gage capability.
- High resolution 1.9 million pixel image sensor provides fast areal measurements in seconds, for excellent surface detail and visualization.
- Fully-automated measurement sequences and field stitching enable high resolution inspection of large areas. (Requires optional motorized part stage.)
- Measures a wide variety of surface materials and parameters, including 2D and 3D profiling of surface texture, form, step-height and more.
- Included Mx software provides comprehensive tools for surface data visualization, analysis and reporting.
- Expand the measurement range of your investment with accessories that include objective turrets, manual and motorized sample stages, and optional software modules for film topography profiling and 2D analysis using Cognex VisionPro®.
Productivity and Value
- Smart Setup technology reduces training time, and shortens part changeover by automating part finding, light setting, and scan configuration. Smart Setup usually results in a first data map within 1 minute of placing the sample under the objective.
- Cost-effective price-to-performance ratio compares favorably to alternative systems, including mechanical contact stylus profilers.
- Non-contact method means no consumable replacement costs to worry about.
- Compact, vibration-tolerant SureScan™ technology for easy integration anywhere in your facility.